Eze Software Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Associate QA Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similarly technical/quantitative field.
- Experience using MS Test, similar testing framework.
- Understanding of operating system, relational database, concurrent computing, and client/server architecture.
- Experience with C#, PowerShell scripting and SSRS reporting is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to excel in cross functional team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, positive attitude under stress.
- Skillful with automated testing tools and bug tracking systems.
- Experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to other development methodologies.
- As a QA Engineer, you will develop and execute test cases, automated scripts, and regression suites to ensure our software functionality meets the highest standards of quality before going out to production.
- You will also collaborate with product development, and product managers to help release new functionality to our clients.
- We work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment, and we are seeking individuals who can not only bring their experience to the team but can also explore new and interesting ways for us to efficiently test our product.
- Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products
- Perform thorough test case execution and defect reporting.
- Analyze test results to assure quality of existing and new functionalities.
- Analyze business requirements to develop and execute comprehensive test plan with systematic QA methodology.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
Creating and expanding automated regression tests.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.