Eurofins Hiring BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore As Associate Software Engineer On January 2018
Company Name: Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 7,00,000/- per annum (6.0 LPA + 1 Lac of Joining Bonus)
- BE/BTech (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Information Science / Information Technology).
- 2017 Passouts.
- 60% throughout Academics.
- Excellent English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Excellent analytic and reasoning skills.
- Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the clients changing needs.
- The job holder will be required to possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
- A .net engineer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
- A proven capability of competence using .net-based applications will suffice. Other qualifications may include VB.Net, SQL, and ASP.Net.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.