Emicon Hiring Freshers in Bangalore, Pune As Software Engineer On February 2019
Emicon freshers job openings in Bangalore, Pune, Chandigarh, Mohali for Software Engineer Position. BTech, MCA Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Emicon Advisory Services LLP
Job Location: Bangalore, Pune, Chandigarh, Mohali
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (Oracle Cloud)
Salary: Rs. 2,00,000 – 5,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: BTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Emicon is looking to hire BTech / MCA graduates of 2017-18 or who are going to pass out in 2019 as software engineers / interns for our growing practice in Oracle technologies and Open Source Development.
- The applicants should be having strong technical aptitude towards solving complex business problems with use of technology.
- The selected candidates would be trained at our Mohali training facility for first six months and deployed in Bangalore / Pune / Mohali office as base location based on project allocation.
- BTech/MCA in Computer Science / IT or any other stream who have knowledge in Java / Web Application Development.
- Have 55% or more marks in Graduation / 12th Grade / 10th Grade.
- For candidates who are going to pass in 2018 should have no active backlogs.
- Proficient in Java / SQL / Web Applications Development.
- Ability to write logical solution for a complex business problem.
- Can learn new technologies on his / her ownself.
- Should be open and flexible to work on multiple technologies.
Soft and Behavioral Skills:
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Good Oral and Written English skills.
- Adaptive to new cultures and environments.
- No Constraint in travel and relocation across India, Overseas.
- Quick Learner.
- Foremost to follow and get trained on tools and technologies being taught during training period.
- Work would be in Java, SQL, Oracle Fusion / Oracle e-Business Suite and related technologies.
- Follow the instructions from seniors/trainers related to work and complete the assigned work in assigned technologies on time.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.