CGI Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Associate Software Engineer On January 2019
CGI freshers and experienced jobs in Bangalore for Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech Graduates 2016, 2017, 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: CGI
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 yeas)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom)
Year of Passing: 2016, 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Candidates with no prior experience should have completed their BE/BTech not earlier than 2018.
- Candidates with 1-2 years experience should have completed their BE/BTech in 2017 or 2016.
- 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th.
- No Current Backlog.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
- Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.