Calypso Technology Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Associate Software Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BS/MS (Computers, IT), MCA, MSc (Computers)
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis,design & development skills.
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux.
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases.
- An interest in finance (No understanding of finance is needed).
- Calypso Technology is seeking a software engineer for its Collateral Management engineering team, Calypso’s Collateral Module is continually voted as best-in-class in the industry and is used by a wide range of financial institutions.
- The software engineer will be responsible for the design and development of new modules and enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components.
- The Calypso system is a large scale software product for the capital markets supporting trading, risk management, Collateral Management, Liquidity Management and processing of various financial products such as Asset Management, Interest Rate, Equity and Credit Derivatives.
- This position is an opportunity for an engineer who is interested in the financial markets and enjoys creating innovative end-user experiences to participate in the development of one of the capital markets leading front office application suites.
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies.
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery.
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.