Amazon Recruitment Software Development Engineer (0-3 years) in Bangalore On November 2019
Amazon Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Development Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, BS, MS, PhD Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Software Development Engineer Recruitment is given below.
|GlobalEdge Software||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, BS, MS or PhD in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent.
- Amazon’s International Technology organization is expanding its software engineering team in Bangalore.
- Amazon is searching for smart, energetic and passionate Software Development Engineers to solve complex technical problems, build and manage smart engineering teams and manage programs and stakeholders distributed across the globe.
- 0-3 years of industry experience.
- Experience in object oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, unit testing & integration testing, code coverage concepts, code refactoring, static code metrics
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with distributed systems, networking, or storage.
- Experience with Android, iOS.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Test driven development.