Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer (0-2 years) in Hyderabad On November 2019
Amazon Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Hyderabad For Software Development Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MTech, BS, MS Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Recruitment is given below.
|GlobalEdge Software||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, BS, MS
- The IN Accounting Engineering team is responsible for building relevant systems & workflows that automates & simplifies the booking of Financial / Accounting events from all Amazon India business launches.
- Typically the scope of Financial / Account event starts post the collection of money from transactions on / for Amazon.
- All platform systems that handles the collected money and account them at Amazon Internally will be part of the team’s scope.
- Team is also partner for India Finance team to driving FinTech projects for Financial Automation.
- Team builds requires systems and services for driving the same.
- Account Engineering team is looking for the smart, talented engineers with strong technical background to build the next generation platform that is configuration driven, self-service capable, to serve the fast growing needs of various businesses at Amazon.
- These systems play a critical role in enabling the business to launch on time, and handling real time business events and translate them into financial events that could then be persisted onto Financial Systems within Amazon.
- As an engineer here, you will be part of a team of high performing engineers to build, scale, monitor, and optimize the platforms that processes these business and financial events.
- You will interface with several teams including Fulfilment Services, Fee,Taxes. Retail Systems, Marketplace Systems, Digital Systems, Amazon Web Services, Financial Systems, Accounting and Operations.
- Our mission is to provide a world-class customer experience using scalable and robust software, so the challenges and opportunities span both the business and technical realms.
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter and fast learner with an established background in developing high volume and highly available services, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- 0-2 years of experience in building successful software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility trade offs.
- Excellence in technical communication.
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers.
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming language (Java ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle).
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application.
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets.
- Prior experience with building and supporting live high-volume transaction processing systems – Familiarity with RDBMS – XML, ion and Web Service concepts – Agile development methodologies – Familiarity with UNIX or Linux systems.