Amazon Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Software Development Engineer On September 2017
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer / Intern
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA, MSc (Computer Science)
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Write code, and ultimately deploy successful enterprise-level systems that can be leveraged for a broad set of business use cases.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions that demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Must be able to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks and communicate key performance indicators in support of network objectives.
- Responsible for system architecture and development for new product initiatives and feature development.
- Fully and completely understand system inter dependencies and limitations.
- Collaborate effectively with product development and engineering teams across multiple geographies.
- Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle of a key product sub-system.
- Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.