Amazon Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Software Development Engineer Intern On January 2019
Amazon freshers job openings in Hyderabad for Software Development Engineer Intern Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc freshers are eligible for this role. More details regarding this job opening is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA, MSc (Computer Science)
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Amazon is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.