Amazon Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Device Associate On October 2017
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Device Associate (Software Device Testing)
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech
- Amazon is hiring Device Associate for Chennai location, this is a fixed term contract Role for a period of 6 months related to Software device testing.
- Please find the below Job Description for the same and Criteria to apply for this role.
- You may appear for the interview if you find yourself matching the below criteria.
- A Device Associates primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies.
- A Device Associate is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.