Amazon Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Device Associate On July 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Device Associate (Software Testing)
Qualification: BE (CSE, IT, ECE), BTech, MTech, MCA, BSc, MSc
- BE (CSE, IT, ECE), BTech, BSc.
- A graduate in quantitative fields such as science and engineering.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- BE (CSE, IT, ECE), BTech, MTech, MCA, BSc, MSc
- Previous experience in manual and functional testing will be a plus point.
- A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies.
- A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.