Amazon Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Device Associate On February 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Device Associate (Software Testing)
Qualification: Any Graduation
- A graduate in any field of study.
- Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
- A Device Associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies.
- A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.