Amazon Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Cloud Support Associate On October 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Cloud Support Associate
No.of Openings: 10
Qualification: BE, BTech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE), MCA
Year of Passing: 2016, 2017 Passouts
- An aggregate of 65% in BE/BTech, MCA.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and Multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux / Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc).
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) / Database.
- Exposure to Cloud computing.
- The AWS Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows Systems Administration, Database design and Optimization, BigData Analysis, Network Administration, and Dev-ops.
You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world.
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.