Amazon Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore As Software Development Engineer Intern On December 2019
Amazon Freshers Job Openings in Bangalore For Software Development Engineer Intern Position On December 2019. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Bangalore Software Development Engineer Intern Job is given below.
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Nasdaq||Across India||Software Intern||Apply Here|
|MetricStream||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|BookMyShow||Across India||Testing Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Bangalore||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
Internship Period: 6 Months (January to June only)
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (Computers)
- Amazon is looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative and mission critical system software applications and tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.
- You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- A Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases.
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in Mobile App development.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.